Evosta 2 by DAB is a wet rotor electronic circulator designed for recirculating SANITARY HOT water in domestic and residential systems.
Evosta 2 has a permanent magnet synchronous motor and an electronics with inverter that automatically adapts the performance to the system requirements, allowing energy savings and protecting against water hammer .
Evosta 2 is easy to configure: a sequential key allows you to scroll between the nine operating modes, three with proportional pressure, three with constant pressure, three with constant speed. All models have a vent plug and allow manual release of the crankshaft. Threaded suction and delivery ports.
- Operating range : 0.4-3.6 m3 / h with head up to 6.9 meters
- Liquid temperature range : from -10 ° C to + 110 ° C
- Working pressure : 10 bar (1000 kPa)
- Degree of protection : IPX5
- Insulation class : F
- The n stalling : with the axis of the horizontal engine
- Standard power supply : single-phase 1×230 V ~ 50/60 Hz
- Pumped liquid : Clean, free from solid substances and mineral oils, not viscous